More from Education
Australian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) is a private educational provider and one of the largest colleges of natural therapies in the world. Their newly renovated campus, located in a heritage listed building in Pyrmont, is now home to over 800 students and 60 staff members. The college showcases a holistic campus that has the latest in technology to support learning and to provide a creative, social and collaborative learning environment for all students.
JDV was commissioned to complete the project via a Construction Management agreement. Working with the client, we explored many alternatives to arrive at the best value engineered solution that would enable commencement of operation at the start of the new semester.
The newly renovated campus facilities include:
- Clinic reception areas
- Day spa complete with hydrotub
- Massage rooms
- Dispensary (holds and dispenses medications and medical supplies)
- Counselling consultation rooms including room recording facilities
- Student break-out area including on site café
- Campus wide wireless coverage
- Sophisticated audio visual system